[ptp-dev] PTP RC1 build available - with caveats

The PTP RC1 build is available.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0

However, this will not be part of the Helio RC1 repository because we had to wait on RSE,
and RSE didn't do an RC1 build but we didn't know that. In time. You don't want to know the details....

So, I consider this our RC1 build but it will not be in the public Helios RC1 repository - what's there is presumably still our M7 build.

Also, RDT will not work properly in this build. Chris has details, but they are waiting on some changes to CDT.

I just installed it, and made a local OpenMPI project that will run and debug.
PLDT basic stuff works as expected.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top