Re: [platform-vision] Involve important stack holders in this group?

I suggest we quickly discuss and decide during the next meeting,

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        For discussion regarding the future of the platform <platform-vision@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        15.11.2014 21:14
Subject:        Re: [platform-vision] Involve important stack holders in this group?
Sent by:        platform-vision-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mike, as a late joiner I was not aware of that. I still think my proposal fits to that requirement.

At least Terrys team is helping with the Eclipse IDE, Andy is AFAIK a JDT core contributor and this Spring IDE team does a lot of Eclipse improvement work. I had email contact to Hans and he told me that he hired someone for his team to work on improved Gradle support for the Eclipse IDE.

Maybe by involving them, we could activate more resources from them. At least inviting them to hear what is important for them, would be interesting for me.

But I wait to hear what the others have to say. As I said earlier, I was a late joiner to this group.

Best regards, Lars