[platform-vision] Involve important stack holders in this group?

Hi,

this might have been discussed in the past but would it makes sense to involve important leaders outside our inner circle in this discussion?

For example I could image we would get great input from:

Hans Dockter - Gradle
Andy Clemens - Spring IDE / Groovy
Terry Parker - Google IDE tools lead

I personally can images that these people would have valuable insights for our future work to make the Eclipse IDE greater.

Best regards, Lars

--
Geschäftsführer

vogella GmbH