[platform-vision] Eclipse Vision: Meeting today at Noon EDT

Greetings folks. This is your gentle reminder that we have a call scheduled today.

Today, I'd like to focus on the desktop and where we feel that we need to be in three years.

I'd also like to come out of this call with some solid recommendations regarding who else we need to invite.

It looks like Wednesday afternoon is our sweet spot for a face-to-face at EclipseCon.

Wayne

Phone numbers

  • North America 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany 49-692-2224-6059
  • France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
  • UK 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
  • Sweden 46-85-063-8386
  • Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Then enter the participant conference extension: 430, then enter pin 4718

Alternatively, SIP clients can call 430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 4718

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton