Re: [platform-ui-dev] JNI problem with plug-in project

Hi Keya,

Thanks for swift reply.

I have the path in my arguments tab. Eclipse is not finding “Kernel32” class from the class path. Google didn’t helped much in this issue L

-Djava.library.path="com/xyz/shortpath/actions/ Hello$CKernel32;com.sun.jna.examples.win32.Kernel32 … … “

Exception:

NoClassDefFoundError com/sun/jna/examples/win32/Kernel32.

By the way this class is in jna.jar and I have added into native library location of “Build Path” and in java.library.path(above) as well.

Cheers

-Hari

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Back to the top