[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI status

- Important: We fixed a major bug that caused contributed toolbar items to be hidden (bug 264312). If you don't see toolbar or menu items that should be there, please do Window > Reset Perspective. Eric will send a separate message to eclipse-dev with details about this.
- Extensible About dialog now in HEAD (bug 246875)
- It looks like we found a way to avoid incompatible changes to the Common Navigator (bug 252293)
- Setting up Viewers with data binding got easier (bug 260337)
- Various bug fixes: mostly data binding and status handling

Boris

Back to the top