[platform-ui-dev] Unverified bugs with 3.4.2 target

There are a couple of Platform UI/IDE bug fixes that went into 3.4.2 but have not been verified yet (as in: is the fix in the build? is the problem no longer reproducible?). See [1] for the bugzilla query.

We were asked yesterday to give our GO for 3.4.2 but given the number of unverified bugs, I am reluctant to just say that all is going to be good. Can you (Anthony, Christopher, Francis, Susan, Tom) please verify the bug fixes and mark the bugs appropriately? I am sorry for the late notice, but at the same time would have expected you to do the verification as part of the test pass we had.

Btw, I am seriously thinking of setting up something like a cron job - or a dashboard? - for automatable process things that we have to stay on top of. See also http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Housekeeping - this is a raw list of all the "don't forget" items that I collected together with Kim some time ago and finally moved to the wiki. Comments or corrections welcome.

Thanks,
Boris.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Eclipse∏uct=Platform&component=IDE&component=UI&target_milestone=3.4.2&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&resolution=FIXED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit∨der=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Back to the top