Re: [platform-ui-dev] Please reopen bogusly closed bug 153809 (Copy / Cut on Linux is very flakey with 3.2)

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Jens Seidel
<jensseidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There were already multiple such requests on the bug, see e.g. comments
> 25, 31, 32.

I don't see the words "please re-open this bug" except in comment 25.
The other 2 are "I don't like the workaround".  That's not the same
thing.

> The last comment from today mentions that this problem still exists
> in Eclipse-sdk-3.4-r2. According to comment 19 the assigned developer
> doesn't considers the problem as bug:
> "If anyone else is experiencing problems and is *not* running Klipper,
> please reopen this bug."

Also, those comments are over 1 year old ... please put your
comments/requests in the bug, so that the developers involved can
assess your request.

i.e.:
> Asking on this list is a waste of time ... you need to ask on the bug.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR