Re: [platform-ui-dev] Please reopen bogusly closed bug 153809 (Copy / Cut on Linux is very flakey with 3.2)

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Jens Seidel
<jensseidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please could someone with the proper permissions reopen this bug? There
> were already multiple requests like this in the 35 comments (and in
> comments of duplicates) which probably got ignored because of the bug
> status. Please let's get rid of it!

Asking on this list is a waste of time ... you need to ask on the bug.
 Although, I'll point out, the first thing they'll ask is how to
reproduce it on 3.4.1/3.5 (3.2.x is long gone).  So re-open the bug
(or ask in a comment to re-open the bug if you can't do it yourself)
with steps to reproduce this on 3.4.x at the very least.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR