Re: [platform-ui-dev] "opening up" PropertySheetViewer

Unfortunately, the short answer is no.  Eclipse is in the final phases
of testing, and no API changes are allowed.  That means no moving
anything from an internal package, and no changing any methods from
private to protected or public.

Unless it's a debilitating bug, it's probably out of 3.2.  But please
encourage people on the newsgroups to vote for those bugs, and maybe
changes will be made in 3.3.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode!

Back to the top