RE: [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: Build Submission

Could you or John A or someone send out a note to eclipse-dev when there is a good solid integration build that you would recommend that the community pick up? Given there are 5 builds a day, with various possible problems, I want to make sure the one(s) I download give the most bang for the buck. Thanks,
--Ed

Back to the top