[platform-ui-dev] Reminder: Build Submission

Just a reminder that there will be a build submission today at 4 p.m.  Please
try to leave CVS in a good state around then....

Also, this week we're running 5 automated builds per day for three days.  The
builds will run if anyone submits changes, and we will be asked to sign off
when we are done submitting changes.

For those in the community, it would help us a lot if we had people picking up
the integration build from this week -- helping us find bugs before next
week's M9 development release.

thanks,
d.

Back to the top