[platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I20031111)

Just a reminder that I'll be putting together a build submission tonight.
If you want something in tomorrow's integration build, please try to have
it on the head by 4 p.m.  Remember to update
"org.eclipse.ui/buildnotes_workbench.html" with note-worthy changes.

As a note, the project "org.eclipse.ui.win32" is still not compiling (in
the nightly builds).  Is there an estimated time it might be ready? (i.e.,
will it make the integration build tomorrow?)

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top