Re: [platform-ui-dev] FYI (for early access clients of activities and roles)

> There is currently no problem.  We want help, as it is now - not providing
> its own UI for enabling roles that would be used for help only.  The
> roles/activities support that is in the workbench needs to continue to be
> applicable for help usage scenarios.

Agreed. I don't think I would have suggested that help should provide any sort of UI for managing roles or enabled activities. I expected that help would be a read-only client to the set of enabled activities and set(s) of active activities, and simply filter its books based on these sets.

> You suggested that help should shows books that belong to enabled
> activities, and possibly to active activities.  Well, this has been already
> implemented in help.  In addition, books that do not belong to any of
> defined activities are always displayed.

Ok, that's great.

Back to the top