Re: [platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I20031111)

org.eclipse.ui.win32 will not be fixed for the integration build.

Nick

Douglas Pollock/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/10/2003 10:08 AM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I20031111)

Just a reminder that I'll be putting together a build submission tonight.
If you want something in tomorrow's integration build, please try to have
it on the head by 4 p.m.  Remember to update
"org.eclipse.ui/buildnotes_workbench.html" with note-worthy changes.

As a note, the project "org.eclipse.ui.win32" is still not compiling (in
the nightly builds).  Is there an estimated time it might be ready? (i.e.,

will it make the integration build tomorrow?)

Cheers,
Doug.