[platform-swt-dev] swt examples

Hi,

for a gui with a table I would like to use the swt classes, i.e. the org.eclipse.swt.Table class . Since I could not find much information about the class until now, except the api doc, I had the idea to have a look into the example code that should come with my eclipse installation.
However, I cant find swtexamplessrc.zip as described in :
http://www.eclipse.org/documentation/html/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/doc/samples/org.eclipse.swt.examples/doc-html/swt_manual_setup.html
Specifically, I can't find any <install-dir>/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.examples/  directory in my eclipse installation.
Is the information on that page up to date ? Where else could I get the example code ?

Jan Stoefer

Back to the top