RE: [platform-swt-dev] the SWT Table control

The real problem here is that the table is a table.  Is the table in Explorer a spreadsheet?

"Erik Poupaert" <erik.poupaert@xxxxxxxxx>

02/11/2003 04:31 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [platform-swt-dev] the SWT Table control

acceptable", we could probably tell you more. Note, on some platforms the
appearance you see *is* the native appearance.

For example, the TableCursor. Isn't it possible to get a cursor that acts
like a border around a table cell (a bit like in a spreadsheet)?

Next, I'd like the possibility to have row selectors. Can I put buttons in
the first column?