Re: [platform-dev] Adding new menus using the menuContribution extension point into Search menu

Hi all,

i was able to solve the issue by recreating the JDT search menu with menu contribution extension point using separators for both seperatos and groupMarkers in actionsets. It would have been nice if we could reuse those what is there from actionsets, but i guess it had done for a good reason. May be going forward we should move JDT to menuContribution extension.

Best regards,
Gayan.