Re: [platform-dev] Adding new menus using the menuContribution extension point into Search menu

Hi Wim,

I tried this, but still my submenu ends up at the top. I guess if that to work i might need to find all such groupMarkers and redefine them

I also considered using actionset for my submenu. But then I don’t see a way to hide it when the active editor is not the type i want.

Best regards,
Gayan.