Re: [platform-dev] How to best document consumed OSGi/DS services?

> but the index of all extension points is not. It's maintained manually

:-\

> I suggest we start a

seems the most profitable option at the moment then.

Am 28.03.21 um 20:25 schrieb Mickael Istria:

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 11:29 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Ther seems to be a tool scanning the plugin.xml files already in
    someway
    and generate the html output

The doc of each extension point is generated (similarly to Javadoc), but the index of all extension points is not. It's maintained manually in https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.common.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/index.html <https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.common.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/index.html> . I suggest we start a eclipse.platform.common.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/services/index.html with links to Javadoc of the service interface that are available for extension and provider (via DS or whatever OSGi service strategy). What do you think?