[platform-dev] How to best document consumed OSGi/DS services?

Hi all,

I see more and more usage of OSGi DS in Platform code. That's a good thing as it brings more lazy-loading and more dynamism.
One thing we need to improve on that topic is how we should document the services that are consumed by Platform? Ideally, it should be something as convenient and well-defined as the extension point description; with proper generation in the Eclipse help.
Does someone has further or more advanced idea on how we can concretely implement this?

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria