Re: [platform-dev] How to best document consumed OSGi/DS services?

Ther seems to be a tool scanning the plugin.xml files already in someway and generate the html output, it sounds reasonable to extend this part to look for @ProviderType in a text file ending with .java I don't think we need a full blown parsing here.