Re: [platform-dev] Preparing SWT native code for building from a shell?

PS If the gerrit job for SWT binaries does compile the binaries as part of that check it may be useful too: https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.swt.binaries-Gerrit/
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 11:57, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Torkild,

I hope you get some more concrete answers than this, but in the past when I have been stuck resolving such issues I have found the build scripts on Jenkins used to build very useful. Can you replicate the build machine's process? (https://ci.eclipse.org/releng/job/SWT-native-build/):

I think it goes roughly like this (for x86_64):
ant -f eclipse.platform.swt.binaries/bundles/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64/build.xml copy_library_src_and_create_zip
mkdir buildnatives
cd buildnatives
unzip ../eclipse.platform.swt.binaries/bundles/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64/tmpdir/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64.master.zip
export MODEL=x86_64
export OUTPUT_DIR=$PWD/libs
sh build.sh clean install
# delete existing libs if present
cp $PWD/libs/* ../eclipse.platform.swt.binaries/bundles/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64
# then build the bundles with maven

HTH,
Jonah