Re: [platform-dev] Upgrade to 2.1.3

Eric,  When you download these two drops, be sure that the contents of the
eclipse/features/ and eclipse/plugins/ directories from the JDT binary
drop end up in the corresponding subdirectories of the Platform drop. I
just did this and it worked fine for me.
---jim

Eric J Kaplan" <eric.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> I apologize if this isn?t the right place for this, but I just
> downloaded 2.1.3 (was using 2.1.0) and it seems to have lost
> information about java. Specifically, I first downloaded ?Platform
> Runtime Binary? and ?JDT Runtime Binary?, and Java is not showing up
> in Window->Preferences. In addition, the Java perspective seems
> weird (the icon is that of a cmd prompt). File->New Project only
> gives me ?Simple? and ?XML?. Is there something else that I need to
> do? Desperately would like to upgrade.

Back to the top