RE: [platform-dev] Upgrade to 2.1.3

Was hoping I wouldn’t have to. It’s horribly slow……..

-----Original Message-----
From: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ronan O Ciosoig
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 3:23 PM
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-dev] Upgrade to 2.1.3

I made the same mistake. Download the larger version... 76MB or something like that.
On 22 Mar 2004, at 21:02, Eric J Kaplan wrote:

All

I apologize if this isn’t the right place for this, but I just downloaded 2.1.3 (was using 2.1.0) and it seems to have lost information about java. Specifically, I first downloaded “Platform Runtime Binary” and “JDT Runtime Binary”, and Java is not showing up in Window->Preferences. In addition, the Java perspective seems weird (the icon is that of a cmd prompt). File->New Project only gives me “Simple” and “XML”. Is there something else that I need to do? Desperately would like to upgrade.

Regards

Eric

Back to the top