[platform-dev] where does eclipse store project information

my question is in the subject, where does eclipse store project information?

here's my problem.  i had a project, newapp, that i deleted from the
filesystem outside of eclipse.  i created another project outside of eclipse
called scoring in the same place that newapp was.  the problem is that
eclipse won't let me create a project there because it has problems with the
newapp being missing. i would like to go into the config files and delete
any reference to the newapp project. alternatively, if there's a way to do
this from the ide, that would be nice too.

thanks

Mark Lybarger
Mark.Lybarger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CBC Companies