Re: [platform-dev] where does eclipse store project information

You can delete the project by selecting it in the navigator view inside Eclipse, and hitting delete.  All projects that Eclipse knows about will appear in the navigator view, assuming you have no filters or working sets turned on.  If this doesn't work for you, please enter a bug report and describe in more detail what errors you are getting.
--

Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybarger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/12/2003 11:42 AM