[platform-debug-dev] Running the debug problem - defect?

I've tried using the debugger on the latest stable v2 build
from the web site, and I keep getting a problem.

When I select debug, a dialog pops up and it says:

   Progress information: Starting VM...

then after about 10 seconds another dialog pops up:

   Standard VM Launcher: Timeout while waiting for VM to connect. Retry?

And then I hit cancel and that's it. If I select OK, the same thing happenes.

"Running" the application works just fine, every time.
I also get the same problem in version 1 of Eclipse as well.

Is this a known defect? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Carl
cswanson@xxxxxxxxxx