Subject: Re: Bugzilla usernames (email addresses)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:36:48 -0500
From: Kim_Moir@xxxxxxx
To: jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Coreen_Tyers@xxxxxxx

Hi Jared

Your email address/login id in in Bugzilla has been changed the address you
specified.

Kim

ct
----- Forwarded by Coreen Tyers/OTT/OTI on 12/13/2001 10:32 AM -----

                    Jared_Burns@o
                    ti.com               To:     webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:             cc:     Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx
                    Jared_Burns@o        Subject:     Re: Bugzilla usernames
 (email addresses) ti.com

                    12/12/2001
                    01:00 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Help-Infra-OT

In the interest of simplifying my life, I would like my Bugzilla account,
which is currently keyed to "jared_burns@xxxxxxx" migrated to
"jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx."

Please notify me (at jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx) when the change is complete.

Thanks,
- Jared
P.S. It's really unfortunate that non-Microsoft supporters cannot access
their OTI email from home.

Dean Roberts
12/12/2001 11:32 AM