Re: [photran] OpenMP with PTP and Photran

The "Show Concurrency" feature was developed only for C.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Gianluca Bertaina ---12/02/2011 04:17:43 AM---Hi, I have a question on PTP with Photran and OpenMP.Gianluca Bertaina ---12/02/2011 04:17:43 AM---Hi, I have a question on PTP with Photran and OpenMP.

Gianluca Bertaina <gianluca.bertaina@xxxxxxx>

Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

12/02/2011 04:17 AM

[photran] OpenMP with PTP and Photran

    Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I have a question on PTP with Photran and OpenMP.

On a Fortran project with OpenMP instructions it is possible to
highlight the OpenMP instructions; is it also possible to check for
possible race conditions? I googled around and found that there should
be a menu item called "Show Concurrency" which I was not able to find
neither in the Fortran Perspective nor in any other perspective that I
checked.

(I have Eclipse, PTP, Photran updated to last versions)

Thank you,
Gianluca Bertaina

--
Gianluca Bertaina
Institut de théorie des phénomènes physiques