[photran] How to install SDM executable

Hello,

I'm new to the mailing list and apologize if this has been covered, but I haven't found the answer in the faq or help notes.

I'm trying to run a parallel debug session on an MPI-enabled Fortran program using the latest versions of PTP under indigo.   I've followed the steps given in the SuperComputing 2011 Tutorial for getting the latest versions of the PTP-related software updates.   But when I try to create a parallel debug configuration, there is no SDM executable in the plugins directory.   What steps do I follow to install the executable?   I would like to debug both on my local machine (OS-X) and remotely on an IBM mainframe running AIX.

Thanks in advance,

--Brian

Back to the top