From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of michele catalano
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:49 AM
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] intel fortran compiler, Photran

Dear all,

I would like to use the intel fortran compiler with Photran. I'm not able to set the compiler as explained in the following page:

http://www.fesb.hr/~psarajce/photran.html

I follow the above procedure for photran 4.0 but I cannot list the line "executable (intel(R) Fortran)" under static library.
I list only "Executable (Gnu fortran)" and "Executable (Gnu fortran on MacOs X) "
I installed the compiler on a linux machine.
Can anyone help me?!

Thanks in advance

Passa a Yahoo! Mail.
La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato, antispam e messenger integrato.

Back to the top