Re: [photran] how to debug

Hi Dong,

previous Fortran codes, and successfully built it. But when I debugged, I could not step into subroutines in program main.

If you're using your own Makefile, did you pass the "-g" switch to the compiler? Something like:
	gfortran -g something.f90

If that's not it, please give some more specifics about how you created your project, what compiler/toolchain you're using, etc.

The icons in Fortran projects pane is at C style, can it be changed to Fortran? : )

That's a stupid bug that's been around for a couple years... I actually forgot about it! Hopefully we can fix that soon.

Jeff

Back to the top