RE: [photran] intel fortran compiler, Photran

Ok, now it works, I didn't install the complete packages.
I have updated eclipse and now I can find the Intel executable project and then set up it.

Unfortunately when I build all the project I got this error

**** Build of configuration Debug_IA-32 for project modello2 ****

make all
Building file: ../Vsunif.f90
Invoking: Intel(R) IA-32 Fortran Compiler
ifort -g -O0 -c -o "Vsunif.o" "../Vsunif.f90"
/bin/sh: ifort: not found
make: *** [Vsunif.o] Error 127

I thought this is a problem with the environment variable (?!). I followed the suggested  procedure in the post

[photran] Newbie question on makefiles and configuration

I fighted a bit with some conflict between eclipse versions, but now i can compile and run my fortran programs!!!!

THANK YOU

Passa a Yahoo! Mail.
La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato, antispam e messenger integrato.

Back to the top