[photran] Newbie question on makefiles and configuration

Hi there,

I am new to the great world of Fortran within Eclipse and am having some problems configuring Photran. I have created a sample project and made a simple makefile for it. Here is the code in the makefile:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

# define make variables
objects = a.o b.o c.o

# define compiler
fort = ifort

#   make file

all: test

test: $(objects)
  $(fort) -o test $(objects)

a.o: a.for
  $(fort) -c -g a.for
 b.o: b.for
  $(fort) -c -g b.for

c.o: c.for
  $(fort) -c -g c.for

# Clean objects
clean:
  rm $(objects)
  rm test
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I try to build the project within Photran, I get the message:

make all
ifort -c -g a.for
make: ifort: Command not found
make: *** [a.o] Error 127

which leads me to believe that I am missing something in the configuration of the project which says to use the Intel Fortran Compiler. The makefile works perfectly from the bash on my Ubuntu box, where I configured the environmental variables to include the Compiler sources upon login.

Would someone be kind enough to help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Back to the top