[photran] could not get error parser to work

 Photran is much better than the other Fortran editor I have came across!
 But I have a problem here....

 One of the screenshots (Editing in Photran 3.1 Beta 2 running under
 Linux
 <http://www.eclipse.org/photran/images/screenshots/screenshot-v31b2-editing-linux.png)
 shows the error parser can detect and highlight the line with error. I
 have created a simple source file based on the example shown in the
 screenshot,
 When I build/clean, I got this with no lines highlighted:

 Errors (1 item)

 make: *** [hello.o] Error 1

 I'm using Eclipse 3.4.1, Photran 4.0 beta 4, Ubuntu 7.10, Java 6, GNU
 Fortran Compiler

 Binary Parser: GNU Elf Parser
 Error Parsers:
 CDT GNU Make Error Parser
 CDT GNU C/C++ Error Parser
 CDT GNU Assembler Error Parser
 CDT GNU Linker Error Parser
 FDT GNU Fortran Error Parser

 Anyone know how I can get this to work, maybe I have some configurations
 wrong? Thanks.

 Cheers,
 Alice

Find a cure at MSN NZ Money. Got a 2008 financial hangover?

Back to the top