Re: [pdt-dev] Financial or other support to get PDT up to PHP 8.x support?

My company is willing to sponsor Dawid and the PDT project as Eclipse is core to our organisation.

However, we need some acknowledgment of commitment from Dawid to meet his $500 per month goal to drive PDT forward.

Regards,

Trent Renshaw > Founder & Solutions Architect
Evosys Pty Ltd

p: 1300 386 797 | d: 02 9002 5800 | m: 0411 038 749
e:
trent.renshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.evosys.com.au
PO Box 583 | 12 Caltowie Place, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450