Re: [pdt-dev] "The server does not support version 7.4 of the PHP Project specification."

Thanks for resolving this.  The fix looks simple enough.  Is it possible for me to just edit the associated JAR file in my own Eclipse install to tide me over until the next release?  If so, how best to do that?