Re: [pdt-dev] Moving project to GitHub

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23157940

:-)

I hope this can garner some more positive attention for the project.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 11:36 am, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, we are now on GitHub ;)

Repository: https://github.com/eclipse/pdt I already prepared basic GitHub workflow for tests. This job package and archive unsigned eclipse repository.
Feel free to watch, star, fork and pull request ;)

Some things still have to be done in near future:
1. Issue templates
2. Readme/contribution/wiki updates
3. Tweak issue labels
4. Probably re-think commit message requirements ("#num - something" rather than "Bug num - something”)