[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Vservers return to service
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:07:52 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=iNiQteVjHDhLisUiIbM6Z9o9qtjPI65IKUkB/93+ESuMRcJL2pHZxUh6tKa1etXAb3 IuFV+1awfZAvG2+g9xZZZ4xKZ+psE2PaKFWOiWKrysBQnc2pK4XowkpwsvbOJrmTtpql xo5O/lqHpClTLJgVP62UML11CxUqLJNRMcVmA=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090320)
Thanks to Matt, modeling.eclipse.org is back online! (I presume the
other vservers are too.)
As vserver root, if anything is missing or broken (ssh access, builds,
logs) let me know.
Webmaster(Matt Ward) wrote:
I've finished the rebuild of the Barnraising3 vserver host, and
everything looks good. Internal testing here in the office indicates
that the hosted systems suffered no damage due to the disk failure.
I will be re-installing this server in our data center later this
afternoon(4pm) and expect to have all of the vservers online by 5pm.
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena