Re: [papyrus-ic] The end of the Papyrus IC?

Dear all,

Here is a poll to get a date…

* https://framadate.org/agIZ9TnBFy8gpoI1

Best,

Séb.

cid:image001.png@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Sébastien Gérard

R&D Program Leader of the Knowledge Engineering Platform of the Department

CEA Research Director

Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)

cid:image002.jpg@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives

Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174

F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

M. +33 6 88 20 00 47

T. +33 1 69 08 58 24

sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx  www-list.cea.fr