[papyrus-ic] The end of the Papyrus IC?

I think it may be time to figure out what will happen with the Papyrus IC.

The PolarSys infrastructure is going to Eclipse and the Papyrus IC infrastructure is part of it.

But is there a consensus to continue efforts for this working group? Or is it time to archive every/some things?

Just as for PolarSys, I believe that here are things that are historically valuable and interesting (I already started backing some up, just in case)?

I am hoping I will get some answers to this mail, but if not, it also sends a strong message.

At the very least, I would like a post-mortem of this experiment, even if I end up writing it on my own.

It was a pleasure to work with all of you on this endevour.

Regards / cordialement,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager / directeur principal de produits
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top