Re: [papyrus-ic] Notes from a Papyrus training workshop

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your insightful responses; these will
definitely help me respond to some of the questions I had to take
offline! I'll keep the list posted about any further noteworthy
Papyrus-related interactions.

Cheers,
Dimitris