[paho-dev] Contribute to paho.mqtt.python

Hello all,

I often use the paho.mqtt.python library and I’ve seen a couple of details in the source code that could be improved. I haven’t seen any developer guide, so I’m asking here. What are the normal steps to start contributing? Just submit pull requests on github?

By the way, I’ve contributed in the past to another eclipse project (unide) and my company (CONTACT Software) is a member of the Eclipse Foundation (https://www.eclipse.org/membership/showMember.php?member_id=1252) so I guess that means less “paperwork” to do.

Best,

Bor

---

Bor Gonzalez-Usach

Softwareentwickler

CON_Logo_CMYK_CC 150x

CONTACT Software GmbH

Wiener Straße 1–3, 28359 Bremen, Germany

T +49 421 20153-199

F +49 421 20153-41

bor.gonzalez.usach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.contact-software.com

Registered office: Bremen, Germany

Managing directors: Karl Heinz Zachries, Ralf Holtgrefe

Court of register: Amtsgericht Bremen HRB 13215

Back to the top