[paho-dev] - Relying on MQTTAsync_deliveryComplete for QOS 0

Hi All,

   I have an application that publishes data using MQTT (paho C API) and I am having some issues when publishing message with QoS zero, I am publishing 100 one after the other, for some of them the function  MQTTAsync_deliveryComplete is not being called, I am using QoS zero for all of them.

Question: Should I rely on  MQTTAsync_deliveryComplete  even for QoS zero? Or should I just send since QoS zero is considered "Fire and Forget"?

1- Set QoS as Zero
2 - Use MQTTAsync_sendMessage to send message
3- Wait using MQTTAsync_deliveryComplete

Thanks,
Paulo

Back to the top