Re: [paho-dev] Java MQTT Client GUI Utility & mqtt-spy

Hi Ian,

No worries. Once I get version 0.1.0 of mqtt-spy out, I'll start
working on proper Eclipse headers for all source code files and
familiarise myself with Gerrit as I haven't used it before

In relation to Git repositories - whatever is best for Paho. Going
forward, I'm wondering whether it would be easier for us to manage
mqtt-spy with a separate Git repository, as it already grew in size a
bit. E.g. "org.eclipse.paho.mqtt-spy.git" or
"org.eclipse.paho.apps.mqtt-spy.git", and keep the existing
"org.eclipse.paho.apps.git" for various samples. Also, if more people
wanted to contribute to mqtt-spy, or there are more tools in Paho,
which option would be better in your view? If you think having it in a
separate Git repository will be too much hassle then we can stick to
"org.eclipse.paho.apps.git".

I'd be very happy to become a committer and take up the necessary
responsibilities. This would also make any future enhancements I'm
hoping to make to mqtt-spy much easier. I don't mind having only
access to mqtt-spy/apps repo either. I'm flexible... ;-)

Kamil