Re: [paho-dev] Java MQTT Client GUI Utility & mqtt-spy

Andy,

I've just had an offline discussion about the merits of having a permanent incubator sub-project.  I'm going to request one, as it seems ideal for new or experimental components which are not yet ready for release, but for which the author should be a committer.

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#4_9_Incubators

mqtt-spy could fall into this category.

Ian