Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C Client

Hi Al,

Thanks.
Besides the TI CC3200 I also would like porting/using the library with my Spark Core's (www.spark.io) based on that are based on the ARM cortex M3 microprocessor. I suppose, since I'm no expert C developer, can I use the same source code as for the CC3200? Any help/suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
Guy

Sent from my iPad