[paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C Client

Hi,

I mentioned the embedded C implementation has a specific C (and even more specific) CC3200 implementation.
I’m confused as what sources to use; in the example form Benjamin CabĂ© all source code under MQTTPacket was imported in the CC3200 microcontroller project. Should I still import these sources or only the sources under
org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.embedded-c-master -> MQTTClient-C -> cc3200 -> MQTTCC3200.c and MQTTCC3200.h?

Thanks.
Guy

Back to the top