Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C Client

Guy,

Copy the MQTTClient.c/h and MQTTCC3200.c/h files to wherever is suitable for the app you're working on. You only need to import the MQTTClient.h, but you have to edit MQTTClient.h to #include the platform specific implementation it is to use. Currently there is only the CC3200 code, so add a #import "MQTTCC3200.h" to the end of the #includes in MQTTClient.h I realise that there is a distinct lack of documentation/samples for the C specific embedded client, I'll try and get something up asap. In the mean time please ask any other questions here and I'll do what I can to help.

Al